Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thirty six hours (give or take a few) till we leave

AUGH! I am so excited, but I am also so stressed. How can I leave the country with that avalanche on my desk? Or the office that is under construction? The homeschool room that isn't ready for school? I'm so busy dealing with the trip that occurred to me today "Hey, I'm going to see my sister soon!" and we're going to France! I have got to google my high school French teacher's address so that I can mail her a post card from France that says "Dear Ms. Holt, you were right! I actually got to go to France in my lifetime." The natives are getting restless. They are so high strung with excitement that getting them to bed on time is a real fight. I packed melatonin, Calms Forte, and Chamomilla to chill them(me) out on the plane. I will be having wine on the plane. I wish you could bring your wine on the plane. (That is one brilliant concept, if you ask me) BYOW on a plane.

2 comments:

  1. Where am I meeting up with you tomorrow? I was thinking New York.. I am sooooo excited. Having wine with my Sis on the plane sounds very nice!! I love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete