Saturday, September 10, 2011
Eat Pray Love
Ok so today we had a tour guide from 9:00-6:00. Laurent Catoni pronounced Lou Won anyway he was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful with the kids! Spoke very plain English, beautiful French, also fluent in Spanish. He helped us adjust our whole day and schedule with the younger kids. I kept up pretty well with the portable wifi and posted pictures on Facebook. What I did not post is later after we had kids in bed. Alicia says how wonderful the day was, how helpful the guide was she was telling Uncle Sean about how helpful he was. ( we got to meet Uncle Sean for 15 min or so earlier) Anyway I told her that the guide asked me what my husband did, if he did the same work Sean did. I said No I did not have a husband. Anyway as I was speaking to Alicia she says to me Tiffanie are you serious? I could clearly see and tell he was very interested in you. You had your Eat Pray Love moment with the Tour guide and you totally just dismissed it and threw it away!! For those of you reading this laughing your head off yes I did! Anyway, I had an amazing day, I really enjoyed everything we did, everywhere we went and the kids had great day! I love being in France with my sister and I am so pleased I am and can do this journey! We did so much today. The wine tasting, The olive oil tasting the several sites we went to the kids had a blast at lunch playing in the Park. It was so awesome and the weather once again perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your team really knows how to vacation
ReplyDeleteYou sound so happy and relaxed
Love
Mom