The first flight to Newark wasn't that bad. But now we're waiting for another two hours to get on the plane to Europe during our 4 hour layover. I mean really? Who needs a layover that long?
The flight from Geneva wasn't actually that bad. I watched Kung-Fu Panda 2 and beat a really annoying ten year old game called "Invasion". I got a grand total of about 45 min. Of sleep. Our bus to Annency from Geneva was two-and-a-half hrs. after our flight landed so we ate at some Jazz Cafe. I got 2 us dollars worth of Swiss Franks (1.5 franks) and then Sammy found a 200 peso (Columbian) coin:'(
The bus ride went pass some beautiful scenes, and we saw a Ferrari 458 Italia! We haven't seen as many Porches as I've liked, only three. I see more on daily basis back home! We get to Annency and out came the cameras. We passed a stall that had about 100 types of cheese (sadly, no picture). We also saw a really cool little castle in the middle of the canal. We walked to the lake Anncency's famous for and hung out around the park. We got some yummy sandwiches fur lunch ( they were incredible) and then got some ice cream. Fast forward 4 boring hrs. I'm now sitting on a hard wooden chair in our apartment in Annency about to pass out while the baby's are running around screaming......but hey, it's FRANCE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment