Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I hate about France

The thing I hate most about France is the smoking. These people smoke like chimneys. Pregnant women, women with babies, junior high kids, teens, etc. Everyone seems to smoke here, and they smoke everywhere. There are not a lot of non smoking areas. They smoke in buildings, restaurants, elevators, public bathrooms, etc. I find this so perplexing when you consider that they have socialized health care. The cost of these smokers must be billions. Our government is anti smoking because of the costs to our health care system and the bulk of our system is private pay!

The second thing I hate about Farnce is that people bring their dogs everywhere. Which isn't a big deal EXCEPT that no one seems to pick up their dog's poop. There is dog poop EVERYWhERE here. It's all over the sidewalks, it's in the streets, its in the parks, it's everywhere. It's gross. My kids have stepped in dog poop playing at the park, walking on the sidewalk,and playing in the squares.

Road rage is an art form in France. They honk and swear and rev their engines like they are driving monster trucks and they are going to run you over when they are really only driving a Pugeot four-door clown car.

I hate that they don't export most of their wine because their wine is really good.

It's a short list because I really love France:)





These people

No comments:

Post a Comment